MAMOUDOU





In Paris, Mamoudou Gassama, an illegal resident coming from Mali, climbs barehanded in 30 seconds up to the balcony of a fifth floor and saves the life of a 4 years old child hanging in the air. That heroic act earns him on the spot dazzling fame and allows him to earn the French nationality. What an achievement!

Internaute.com 

« I was afraid, but I did not think at anything, I just thought about saving him, and thank God, I saved him. And then, we entered the apartment, I began to shake, I could not stand on my two feet anymore» he explained, all moved.

If all human beings cannot be like Mamoudou, it is not because we lack energy; what we lack very often is the spark.

That spark resides in the heart of the humble of the Earth who risk their life each day to carve for themselves a little place on the planet. Used to storm   mountains deemed insurmountable, it is not the five stories of a building in Paris that will frighten them.
Our future belongs to people like them.

Translated from the French by Jacques Bourdages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOSEPH

VOTING FOR LOSERS